Body Tip :
Instead of beaching yourselves on the couch after the big holiday meal, burn calories with a new family tradition, like holiday Twister.
Holiday family gatherings don’t have to be sedentary affairs. Instead of nestling in on the couch after the big meal, why not start a new — and active — family tradition, like holiday Twister, sledding, ice-skating or dance-party video games. Tell guests about your plans ahead of time so they can bring their snow pants, yoga pants, skates, or sleds. If the adults aren’t game, you can always play hide-and-seek, build a snowman or take a walk with the kids. If you’re not the host, offer to help out in the kitchen. Drying and putting away the dishes will certainly help keep you on your feet.
- 50 Shades Of Grey Party Game: Christmas Gift For The Inner Goddess Who Has Everything! (perezhilton.com)
- How to Host a Game Night in Your Apartment (apartmentguide.com)
- Atom A Twisters reach final in Peterborough (insidehalton.com)
- We gather together. (cmch.typepad.com)
- List unveils top tongue-twisters (bigpondnews.com)