Summer doesn’t seem like a time for nasal congestion, unless it’s grass that makes you stuffy. But summer colds or an early ragweed season can clog you up and leave you feeling miserable. If you’re looking for a natural way to ease congestion, try using over-the-counter saline nasal drops or spray. These products work by restoring moisture to dry, inflamed nasal passages. They also help liquefy mucus that may be obstructing your sinuses. Unlike nasal decongestant sprays, you can’t overdose on saline, and it will never cause the rebound symptoms associated with overuse of nasal decongestants that often end up making your symptoms a lot worse.
- Sinus congestion frequently brings about a lot hassle largely (vcuvsa.org)
- Bayer Neo-synephrine Nasal Spray, Extra Strength, 1%, 15ml/bthay fever (findmedicalsolutions.com)
- Ayr Saline Nasal Mist, 1.69-Ounce Spray Bottles (Pack of 6) (dbestreview.com)
- Revealing Truth On Natural Nasal Sprays And Commercial Nasal Sprays (healthfitnessnow10.wordpress.com)
- Nasal Congestion Therapies (ajgbsc7y.wordpress.com)